Ntah tetibe keluar tajuk ni.. post asal nak tulis pasal Si Super Saiya yang feymes tu.. but terkeluar tajuk ni.. semuanya gara2 today's mood.. *sigh*.. isk2.. don't sigh.. better be patience..
There's a lot things happen these days, and it sure does rocks the mood..
Morning greetings from the boss.. (not a very happy greetings..)2 days left, some portion of the office will gone..Last week news, was very upsetting me (but quickly I remid myself, Allah have a better planning for me). but it sadden me most when my mother is a bit dissappointed to hear the news.and today, I did something that I shouldn't have done it!laughing half-heartedly to jokes / not laughing at all.. (but keep on reminding to never let go the smiles)And, coming hOme.. I wish that everyday, selfish will dissappear 1% everyday from this house.
perkara yang perlu diingati selalu.. Di setiap kesusahan itu ada kemudahan, dan Allah sedang merancang yang terbaik buat kite.
Overall's mood is:

and then.. 'beruzlah'..
ada sesuatu yang lebih baik menanti di hadapan..
Punca-punca tidak ceria:
- Tidak mendapat Hidayah-Nya
- Jahil banyak perkara
- Bodoh sombong
- Hati kotor
- Tidak mengamalkan ilmu
- Tidak Istiqamah...
(i'll eloborate it later: source--> Solusi Isu 19)
dan selepas saya melihat semula, those point might be the turning point..
p/s: muhasabah sebelum tidur.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan